Small Size, Big Results
Don’t let the small size of this cutie fool you. This pint size tool is a work horse in the kitchen. Use it to quickly and easily sharpen your favorite knife in the comfort of your own home. Use the KitchenIQ Edge Grip to quickly sharpen your damaged and dull knives and for everyday knife maintenance. This gem sharpens damaged and dull knives with just a few pulls through the coarse slot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring a dull knife back to life. Then quickly finish and polishes the knife edge with just a few pulls through the fine slot. The Edge Grip’s small size is ideal for storing in your knife drawer and for anyone with a small kitchen or little storage space.
Work Smarter in the Kitchen
Who doesn’t want to work smarter in the kitchen? A great tip to remember is to keep your knives sharp. Don’t let them go dull. The Fine slot on the Edge Grip is ideal for regular knife maintenance with its gentle ceramics. These ceramics will polish the knife edge and keep it sharp. So run the knife through this slot every time you use the knife. A sharp knife definitely speeds up prep work in the kitchen.
Edge Grip Feature Gives More Flexibility when Sharpening
The Edge Grip is designed with a unique feature called “edge grip. ” What does this mean? Well the bottom of the sharpener has been designed to allow the sharpener to rest on the edge the counter top or table. Why is this helpful? Sometimes when you sharpen a large chef’s knife with a smaller sharpener, you might drag the tip of the knife across the counter top. This can damage the knife or worse the countertop. So sharpening on the edge with the edge grip allows the knife to pull through the slots from heel to tip. Of course you can still use the Edge Grip on top of the surface but isn’t it nice to have flexibility when sharpening if you need it? The bottom is made of a non-slip material that allows for safe and sturdy sharpening.
KitchenIQ Edge Grip Features
- Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives.
- Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
- Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls.
- Fine slot’s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp knife.
- Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening on the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
- Designed in the USA by Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
- Stainless steel and soft touch accents.
V-Grip Bottom for use on edge or counter
High-quality metals with a range of color tones
Soft grip handle for comfort and control
Does not sharpen serated edge blades
Easy to use. The product may have copper brazing/solder used to bond two metals together.
There are no reviews yet.